- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity • 125 Science Dr., Bryan Center 100, Box 90937, Durham NC 27708-0937 • 919-684-6607 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity works towards creating a more inclusive campus climate at Duke University. We also serve and support Duke alumni/ae and the greater LGBTQ community.
- Duke LGBT Network • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • The Duke LGBT Network is an organization dedicated to serving the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community of the University. Our goal is to stay connected to Duke and to each other and our allies through professional networking.
- Debbie Everly • Chapel Hill, NC • 919-943-6432 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Pathways Educational Consulting. As a former homeschooling parent, the college admissions journey with my oldest daughter sparked my desire to help others on their journeys. My goal is to work with students to help them find the best college match possible. I honor each student's unique path. We certainly chose an alternative pathway by homeschooling! I'm knowledgeable about the community college experience, gap time, and technical schools. I am also honored to work with LGBTQ+ students. My relationship with so many LGBTQ+ friends and family members has increased my awareness and understanding of the need for a great college match.
- NC State GLBT Center • NCSU Campus Box 7295, Raleigh NC 27695 • 919-513-9742 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • The mission of the NC State GLBT Center is to engage, develop, and empower members of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender communities and their allies at North Carolina State University.
- NCCU LGBTA Resource Center • 1801 Fayetteville St., A.E. Student Union-G-64, Durham NC 27702 • 919-530-5545 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • The LGBTA Resource Center strives to create an inclusive campus community by providing support services, educational programs, advocacy and opportunities for leadership development. We serve NCCU and the surrounding community.
- UNC Chapel Hill LGBTQ Center • SASB North, 450 Ridge Road Suite 3226, Chapel Hill NC 27599 • 919-843-5376 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • The LGBTQ Center works to foster a safe, inclusive environment for UNC-Chapel Hill community members of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.
- Zoe Voigt - Writing tutor • Durham NC • [email protected] • LinkedIn • Tutoring for students who want to improve their writing, or who want support for writing college application essays.