Bodywork, Massage, and Yoga
Bodywork, Massage, and You
- Megan Bowser • 9198861553 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Megan Bowser, LMBT • Radical Healing, 2009 Chapel Hill Road, Durham NC • email@example.com • Website • I offer an integrative and trauma sensitive approach to massage and bodywork therapy for a deeper sense of embodied connection. Sessions include integrative reflexology, cupping massage, biodynamic cardiovascular therapy, myofascial massage, Swedish (or relaxation focused) massage, table Thai massage, somatic meditation or movement practices.
My office is located at Radical Healing, an intentionally BIPOC centered and LGBTQ+ affirming campus for healing and wellness. Learn more on my website and schedule your appointment online.
- Megan Rowell Massage Therapy • 1312 Broad Street, Durham NC 27705 • 423-360-3521 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • I am a licensed massage therapist who has an explicitly queer-affirming practice. I am comfortable with conversation and bodywork that acknowledges the importance of one's identity in relation to gender and sexuality.
- Rebecca Manitsas, PhD, LMBT • 5501 Fortune's Ridge Drive Suite P, Durham NC 27713 • 919-824-6838 • email@example.com • Website • I have been a massage therapist in the Durham community for 12 years. I specialize in medical massage which helps people in pain from injury or disfunction relearn their balance in a safe environment.
- Skyclad Yoga of the Triangle • Website • Skyclad Yoga of the Triangle was established to provide a good space for men to practice naked yoga. We're looking to build community and peace among men. Guys from all walks of life are welcome. See Meetup link for information and sign-up.
- UNC Fertility • 7920 ACC Blvd, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-908-0000 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We welcome the opportunity to help you to realize your dream of parenthood. Our physicians are experienced at overcoming the unique fertility challenges that gay and lesbian couples face and will provide a personalized treatment plan.
- Vigor + Vim • 2007 Chapel Hill Road Durham, NC 27707 • 857-334-7225 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Vitality and Belonging are the foundation of my work. As the owner of vigor + vim, I see a diverse range of clients looking for pain-relief, relaxation, movement therapy and coaching on well-being. My work highlights equitable care and access for unique populations, with a focus on LGBTQI+ , dancers, artists, and marginalized people. Care and support is a human right, and all of my offerings support the financial, physical, and social empowerment of these communities.
- Wellville Massage and Healing Arts • 3401 University Drive, Durham NC 27707 • 919-730-4542 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Wellville is an integrative healing center that aims to build a stronger and healthier community. We are LGBTQ affirming and encouraging of everyone's self care path. Gender affirming waxing, skin care, and wellness services proudly provided.
- Yoga for Queers and Misfits / InQlusive Yoga • Durham, NC • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Donation-based, all-levels yoga centering queer, trans*, gender nonconforming, big-bodied, and otherwise 'othered' folks. Since 2010. @liberate2heal on IG or use email/website for more info.