Crisis Support Services
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center • 1506 East Franklin St Suite 302, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-967-7273 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • The Orange County Rape Crisis Center offers survivors of sexual violence and their loved ones support through a 24/7 Help Line, referrals, accompaniment and support groups. The OCRCC also offers a support group for LGBTQ-identified survivors.
- Crisis Text Line • 19 W. 21st St Floor 8, New York, NY 10010-6853 • 919-361-8488 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Crisis Text Line is free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. Text 741741 from anywhere in the US to text with a trained Crisis Counselor.
- HopeLine, Inc • PO Box 10490, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-231-4525 • Website • Facebook • Twitter • HopeLine offers free and confidential listening and referral information. Our mission is to support people and save lives during times of crisis through confidential conversations.
- Durham Crisis Response Center • 206 N Dillard St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-403-6562 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • DCRC works with the community to end domestic and sexual violence through advocacy, education, support and prevention. DCRC provides a confidential 24-hour crisis line, hospital and court accompaniment, support groups, and individual counseling.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline • 800-273-8255 • Website • Reach someone 24 hours a day. Staffed by people of all ages and identities.
- Trans Lifeline • 877-565-8860 • Website • The first U.S. suicide hotline dedicated to transgender people. Trans Lifeline is entirely staffed by trans-identified volunteers ... "by trans people, for trans people"
- Trevor Project Lifeline • 866-488-7386 • Website • For LGBTQ youth (ages 24 and younger) contemplating suicide... Need a safe, non-judgmental place to talk? Call the Trevor Lifeline - it's free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also ask for help on TrevorChat or TrevorText.
- Wrenn House / Haven House Crisis Line • 919-832-7866 • Website • Wrenn House is the only homeless, runaway, crisis intervention program & 24 hour shelter for youth in the Triangle. They provide a safe, legal & responsible environment for youth who run away, who are homeless, or are otherwise in a crisis situation.