Crisis Support Services
- Crisis Text Line • 741741 • email@example.com • Website • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • Crisis Text Line provides free, 24/7, high-quality text-based mental health support and crisis intervention in English and Spanish by empowering a community of trained volunteers to support people in their moments of need.
For English, text HELLO to 741741 or send a message to 443-SUPPORT in WhatsApp. For Spanish, text HOLA to 741741 or send a message to 442-AYUDAME in WhatsApp. We can also be reached via webchat here: https://connect.crisistextline.org/chat?source=text-us.
- HopeLine, Inc • PO Box 10490, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-231-4525 • Website • Facebook • Twitter • HopeLine offers free and confidential listening and referral information. Our mission is to support people and save lives during times of crisis through confidential conversations.
- Durham Crisis Response Center • 206 N Dillard St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-403-6562 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • DCRC works with the community to end domestic and sexual violence through advocacy, education, support and prevention. DCRC provides a confidential 24-hour crisis line, hospital and court accompaniment, support groups, and individual counseling.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline • 800-273-8255 • Website • Reach someone 24 hours a day. Staffed by people of all ages and identities.
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center • 919-967-7273 • email@example.com • 1229 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • Website • Facebook • The Orange County Rape Crisis Center offers survivors of sexual violence and their loved ones support through 24/7 Help Line, referrals, hospital and legal accompaniment, therapy, advocacy and support groups. The OCRCC also offers a support group for LGBTQ-identified survivors. 24 Hour Helpline (call or text): 919-967-7273
- Shining Light In Darkness (SLID) • 9197915578 • firstname.lastname@example.org • PO Box 51248 • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • Shining Light In Darkness (SLID) services are free and confidential. Our organization serves victims and survivors with emotional support, legal and medical information, and referrals to other communities. SLID also offers a support group for LGBTQ-identified survivors.
- Trans Lifeline • 877-565-8860 • Website • The first U.S. suicide hotline dedicated to transgender people. Trans Lifeline is entirely staffed by trans-identified volunteers ... "by trans people, for trans people"
- Trevor Project Lifeline • 866-488-7386 • Website • For LGBTQ youth (ages 24 and younger) contemplating suicide... Need a safe, non-judgmental place to talk? Call the Trevor Lifeline - it's free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also ask for help on TrevorChat or TrevorText.
- Wrenn House / Haven House Crisis Line • 919-832-7866 • Website • Wrenn House is the only homeless, runaway, crisis intervention program & 24 hour shelter for youth in the Triangle. They provide a safe, legal & responsible environment for youth who run away, who are homeless, or are otherwise in a crisis situation.