Hint: Use your device's search function (Ctrl-F or Command-F on a computer) to search through the listed resources for key terms, such as 'planner' or 'accounting'.
February 2023: We have recently added two fields to our request form. You will see LGBTQ-owned? and AAILA-owned? on some entries. These are self-declared fields. AAILA is 'African, Asian, Indigenous, Latin American'.
- Marie Baker, President • Baker Wealth Advisors. 2828 Pickett Rd, Ste 100, Durham, NC 27705 • 919-321-1213 • email@example.com • Website • LinkedIn • Marie (she/her) works to help reduce the stress that investments and money matters can bring to a household by helping clients understand their goals and recommending suitable, personalized strategies to pursue them. As part of that, she takes the time to understand her clients’ preferences, life circumstances and investment styles, and helps them work toward positive impacts in their lives and communities. Marie can provide personalized financial plans, investment advice and complex financial strategy recommendations.
- Cameron Financial • 231 Inwood Forest Drive, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-439-0302 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Certified Financial Planner. Investment Advisor for Cameron Advisors, LLC a registered investment advisory firm. Independent, unbiased, non-commissioned fee based advisory services. Concierge level service provided to our LGBTQ community!
- LifeTime Asset Management • 919-845-5315 • email@example.com • 801 Corporate Center Dr, Ste 110 Raleigh, NC 27607 • Website • LinkedIn • Independent firm providing financial planning, investment and insurance services. Specializations in retirement income planning, non-traditional families and business owners. LifeTime is actively supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community. Lorraine is part of and has been involved in this community for over 25 years.
- Phillip Barton - Northwestern Mutual • 919-899-3778 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 4837 Crape Myrtle St • Website • LinkedIn • Walking Beside You in Life's Important Decisions: Making important decisions about your financial future can be intimidating. Meeting with your financial representative should not be. I strive to be a safe place for difficult conversations. I can help you identify your goals and dreams and develop a plan that addresses these needs and gets you started on the path to financial security. In addition to my approachable, conversational style, I engage in care through introductions. I partner with an excellent team of specialists to cater to my client’s needs.
- Sycamore Financial Planning, LLC • 4819 Emperor Blvd • 919-213-1737 • email@example.com • Website • Sycamore seeks to provide affordable, objective, high-quality financial advice to all who seek it. To make this vision a reality, the firm has adopted an hourly financial planning model that requires no minimum asset level or fees for its clients.
- The Orchid Group at Morgan Stanley • (919) 490-7157 • Shannon.Craven@morganstanley.com • 6340 Quadrangle Drive • LinkedIn • I am a financial advisor committed to helping people plan for their financial goals by aligning their values with their investments. Diverse individuals and families of all backgrounds are valued, embraced and taken care of on a personal basis using the highest levels of Morgan Stanley wealth management expertise.