Hint: Use your device's search function (Ctrl-F or Command-F on a computer) to search through the listed resources for key terms, such as 'blowout' or 'extensions'.
- Cloud9 Coiffure • 9196957643 • email@example.com • 105 W Morgan St Durham, NC 27701 • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • A safe space to be yourself, treat yourself, and love yourself when you see yourself in that mirror!
- Fuss and bother salon • 984-219-7965 • KristenOhair@gmail.com • 214 S DRIVER ST DURHAM 27703 • Website • The salon offers gender affirming haircuts and gender neutral pricing; a wide range of color services including all over color, highlights, balayage, grey blending, and fashion colors; blowouts; texture services.
- H20 Hair Salon And Spa • 919-286-0055 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 1122 Broad St Durham NC 27705 • Website • Facebook • Instagram • Safe space, LatinX, LGBTQ+ Owned and operated, Beauty bar, featuring gender-neutral pricing, open or private salon and spa stations, service prices are based on a level system with diverse bilingual and friendly staff.
- Moshi Moshi Means Hello • 807 E. Main St, Durham NC • 919-564-1272 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • At Moshi Moshi, we strive to create great hair tailored to the individual and keep a community driven environment that is unpretentious and honest! Visit Moshi Moshi in Durham located in the Golden Belt complex. We also offer waxing services!
- Obsydian Studio • firstname.lastname@example.org • 2003 Chapel Hill Rd.• Instagram • A queer/trans and Latiné run private hair studio on the Radical Healing campus in Durham. Currently by-appointment only due to the pandemic. Sliding scale services available. Masks required regardless of vaccination status. Visit our website, read about us, book or feel free to e-mail with any questions!
- Rock Paper Scissors Salon • 413 E Chapel Hill St • 919-956-7777 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • An inclusive boutique salon with a fun, laid back, and professional vibe offering cuts, colors, waxing, and extensions.
- Rock's Bar and Hair Shop • 119 W. Main St. Durham, NC 27701 • 919-956-7625 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • An inclusive hair shop focusing on short hair for everyone. Offering a craft beer bar with complimentary pours, haircuts, straight razor shaves, facial waxing, beard trims, and fine grooming products.
- Spruce Hair Salon • 4015 University Drive, Durham, NC 27707 • 919-797-0179 • Sprucehair@gmail.com • Website • Eco-friendly hair salon with gender-neutral pricing. Sulfate-free, paraben-free products and ammonia-free hair color.