- Fuss and Bother Salon • 214 S Driver St, Durham NC 27703 • 984-219-7965 • [email protected] • Website • Located in east Durham and offering non-gendered pricing.
- H2O Hair Salon and Spa • 1122 Broad St Durham, NC 27705 • 919-286-0055 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • LGBTQ+ Owned and operated, full service hair salon and spa featuring gender neutral pricing, open or private salon and spa stations, and diverse and friendly staff.
- Moshi Moshi Means Hello • 807 E. Main St, Durham NC • 919-564-1272 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • At Moshi Moshi, we strive to create great hair tailored to the individual and keep a community driven environment that is unpretentious and honest! Visit Moshi Moshi in Durham located in the Golden Belt complex. We also offer waxing services!
- Rock Paper Scissors Salon • 413 E Chapel Hill St • 919-956-7777 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • An inclusive boutique salon with a fun, laid back, and professional vibe offering cuts, colors, waxing, and extensions.
- Rock's Bar and Hair Shop • 119 W. Main St. Durham, NC 27701 • 919-956-7625 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • An inclusive hair shop focusing on short hair for everyone. Offering a craft beer bar with complimentary pours, haircuts, straight razor shaves, facial waxing, beard trims, and fine grooming products.
- Rori Tijerina • 9199237416 • [email protected] • Obsydian Studio • 2003 Chapel Hill Rd • Website • Instagram A latine trans/queer owned private hair studio in the Radical Healing campus of Durham. We are by appointment only currently, due to the pandemic.
- Spruce Hair Salon • 4015 University Drive, Durham, NC 27707 • 919-797-0179 • [email protected] • Website • Eco-friendly hair salon with gender-neutral pricing. Sulfate-free, paraben-free products and ammonia-free hair color.
- Virginia Torress • 9198706066 • [email protected] • Blue Water Spa • 4233 Corners Pkwy Suite 110, Raleigh, NC 27703 • 9198706066 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Instagram • Since opening in 2002, Blue Water Spa has consistently supported the LGBT community in The Triangle. Laser hair removal for transgender women is a very popular procedure at our medical spa, with the latest technology for all skin complexions.