Health Improvement Programs
Hint: Use your device's search function (Ctrl-F or Command-F on a computer) to search through the listed resources for key terms, such as 'smoking' or 'birth'.
Health Improvement Programs
- Beyond The Horizon Doula Care • Carrboro, NC • 919-907-0235 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Adriana is a full-spectrum doula, rising public health professional, and reproductive justice advocate. Through Beyond The Horizon Doula Care, they provide sliding scale doula services for all stages of pregnancy and birth to the Triangle, with a particular focus on LGBTQ+ birthing folks, Black and Indigenous birthing folks, plus-sized birthing folks, and folks with chronic reproductive health conditions.
- Jamie Rincker • 2805 Butner St, Durham NC 27704 • 406-360-3996 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • I am a licensed dietitian nutritionist and want to offer nutrition consultations to my local LGBTQ community. Please call or email and we can meet up to talk about your nutrition.
- Kezia Renee Lechner • 75 Woodside Trail, Chapel Hill NC 27517 • 919-929-8749 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Heart of a Healer - Kezia Renee is an Intuitive Life Coach and Reiki Master. She works with young adults and older adults, helping them move into lives of greater fulfillment and joy.
- Lauren Tysinger • 3364094503 • email@example.com • Lauren Tysinger Massage Therapy • 6 Cassington Lane Durham NC 27705 • Website • Facebook •I am a Durham-based massage practitioner with a focus on helping clients feel safe in their own body and reconnecting with the innate physical wisdom they all possess. I offer Ashiatsu, Deep Tissue and Swedish massage to all people of all identities and specialize in working with individuals with PTSD or trauma issues that make bodywork frightening or difficult to receive.
- MAAME, Inc. • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • MAAME (Mobilizing African American Mothers through Empowerment) will empower Black, Indigenous, and other Birthing People of color to navigate systems and mobilize to offer resources, services, and support for holistic maternal health, wellness, and economic advancement.
- Melanie Dean • Gateway to Health & Performance • 919-961-3092 • email@example.com • Website • In home personal training, personal training and teach classes at Wholistic Health Studio in Durham. Specializing in post rehabilitation, senior fitness, core training, weight loss, Pilates, sports specific training and CPR instruction.
- Nat Norris, Personal Wellness/Nutrition Coach • 919-614-8538 • Nat.firstname.lastname@example.org • I work one on one and run group Weight Loss Challenges. Nutrition for: Fitness and Energy, weight loss, weight gain, digestive health, sports recovery, skin health.
- Quitline NC • 800-784-8669 • Website • We provide free counseling by telephone to help you become tobacco free. Free nicotine patches are provided for uninsured folks and people with Medicaid. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW to get connected with a certified Quit Coach.
- UNC Fertility • 7920 ACC Blvd, Raleigh NC 27617 • 919-908-0000 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • We welcome the opportunity to help you to realize your dream of parenthood. Our physicians are experienced at overcoming the unique fertility challenges that gay and lesbian couples face and will provide a personalized treatment plan.