Marriage and Wedding
Hint: Use your device's search function (Ctrl-F or Command-F on a computer) to search through the listed resources for key terms, such as 'photography' or 'venue'.
Marriage and Wedding
- Rev. Angela Airall • Enlightened Ceremonies • 732-809-4523 • email@example.com • Website • I officiate, and design customized LGBTQ engagement and wedding ceremonies uniquely yours. No two ceremonies are alike. Seamless collaboration with your wedding planner, family, and vendors to deliver memorable events with precision and flair on your special day.
- Brett Fox Photography • 106 N Driver St, Durham NC • 919-410-7277 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • We are Wedding and Portrait Photographers in Durham, NC. We are proud to serve the LGBTQ community and are thankful to live in a state that now recognizes the marriages of all persons.
- The Eco-Institute at Pickards Mountain • 919-590-0407 • email@example.com • 8519 Pickards Meadow Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 • Website • Facebook • The Eco-Institute at Pickards Mountain welcomes you to celebrate your union in this outdoor sanctuary and rustic destination wedding venue. We welcome all loving unions. Located just minutes from Carrboro and Chapel Hill, The Eco-Institute's space includes a Barn Loft, Indoor Dance Floor with Sound System, Lakeside Gazebo, Community Garden, well-appointed Kitchen, & outdoor Picnic Table Area. Glamping tents sleep 26 – 40; with no electricity or climate control they’re perfect for spring or fall. Three climate controlled bedrooms also available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tours and more information.
- Heart 2 Heart Ceremonies • 2401 Old Milburnie Rd, Raleigh NC 27604 • 919-373-4267 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Providing LGBT wedding ceremonies. Passionate about serving the community & providing the loving wedding ceremony you desire.
- Indulge Catering, LLC • 1101 W Chapel Hill St, Durham NC 27701 • 919-973-3069 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Indulge Catering is a Labor of Love. We are self-proclaimed "Foodies" who have a passion for cooking and strive to provide Unique, Fresh and Vibrant Food for our guests. We pride ourselves on providing meals that will satisfy your soul one bite at a time.
- Photographer - Jessica Woodall • Website • Facebook • Instagram • I'm a local photographer that will give you peace of mind knowing I will capture this season in life just as you see it. If you are getting married, graduating from high school or need family portraits; it would be an honor to connect with you.
- K C Travel • 300 Formosa Lane • 5712170097 • email@example.com • Website • Founded in 1998, we offer personalized travel packages to numerous exclusive destinations on the planet. Our highly-trained experts will work with you to design the perfect trip based on what you want and your budget. We work with individuals looking for solo trips, honeymoon getaways, romantic destinations, family vacations, and more.
- Laney Margolis • Durham, NC 27713 • 919-423-1764 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • I am a Safe Zone-trained Humanist Celebrant who can legally officiate secular weddings and other ceremonies throughout North Carolina. As a licensed psychologist, I can also provide premarital counseling and coaching. Your wedding, your way.
- The Matthews House • 317 W. Chatham St., Cary NC • 919-467-1944 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • The Matthews House is an historic home located in a picturesque setting on Cary's historic Chatham Street. Perfect for weddings and receptions of all sizes. We offer onsite catering and an in-house bakery.Ann McKenzie, Joy-Filled Ceremonies • 9199200569 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 915 Northwoods Dr • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • I am a non-denominational officiant that offers a Personalized Ceremony to all couples, traditional and LGBTQ. I officiate secular, religious, and spiritual ceremonies. I meet with you and your fiance to discover how you feel about each other. I then send a short questionnaire to create your personal love story: first meeting, first date, proposal, what you love about each other, and why you are getting married, and share in the ceremony. You have total control of what goes in the ceremony. I am a Reiki master, so an added benefit is keeping you calm during the process. My goal is for your wedding to be unique, joyful, and fun!
- Magical Weddings by Carly • 2522028982 • email@example.com • Durham, NC • Website • Facebook • Instagram • Hi! My name is Carly (they/them) and I'm a queer, trans, non-binary wedding officiant! I live in Durham but travel all across NC. I love love and am committed to serving folks of every gender, sexuality, race, religious/spiritual belief (or lack thereof), relationship style, or fandom. Happy to include your favorite geeky/nerdy passion, pet, or anything else you desire to make your day special for you. I offer both legally binding marriages or symbolic/ceremonial celebrations of love and commitment.
- Morehead Manor Bed and Breakfast • 914 Vickers Avenue, Durham, NC • 919-687-4366 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Colonial Revival Styled Inn moments away from downtown Durham, perfect for your intimate wedding and reception.
- Ravinder Takrar • Cary NC • 919-523-4254 • email@example.com • Website • Twitter • Life is full of so many moments that all of us wish to cherish and I want to preserve your timeless memories for a lifetime with photography and Videography! I will feel privileged to capture your precious moments at your ceremony.
- Triangle Photography • 919-444-0962 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Hi, I'm Chelsea, owner and lead photographer for Triangle Photography. I'm just a local lesbian that loves capturing all forms of love! I would love to hear all of the details about your wedding or portrait session! Let's set up a time to chat today!
- Trev Wignall, Violinist • 919-923-6664 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Affordable classic and contemporary ceremony and reception music for LGBTQ+ couples performed by an unabashedly genderqueer violinist.