- A Great Idea: Care and Community Brand Communications • Durham (and Greensboro), NC, 27713 • 336-347-8433 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Creative solutions partner delivering award-winning brand strategy, graphic design, and development to our community, health, and care clients across the country since 2015. Proud and certified LGBTBE. Let's do something great!
- Ad Spice Promotional Marketing • 717 Broad St, Durham NC 27705 • 919-286-7110 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Facebook • We are a full-service screen-printing, embroidery, and promotional products firm. We specialize in helping you engage your target market using well-designed, high-quality promotional products made with respect for our planet.
- Brendan Monahan • 9192301776 • email@example.com • Raleigh SEO Company • 1407 Timber Wolf Dr • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • The Raleigh SEO Company is a digital marketing agency that helps local and national businesses get more visitors, customers and revenue via search engine optimization. Our proprietary ranking methodology has helped hundreds of companies achieve page one organic rankings on Google, resulting in millions of dollars in new revenue.
For clients needing graphic design or website development, our staff has the internet marketing skills necessary to ensure your new website converts your website visitors into lifetime customers.
In addition to our SEO services, we also provide a robust social media marketing and online reputation management system that ensures you always know what your customers are saying about you online and know exactly how to respond to them to ensure your company and services are always seen in the best light possible.
The Raleigh SEO Company was founded by Silicon Valley veteran and online marketing expert, Brendan Monahan, who has been using SEO best practices to help companies rank at the top of the search engines since 1998.
The Raleigh SEO Company gladly hires and employs members of the LGBTQ community.
- Cam Rivers • 803-468-1378 • email@example.com • Cameron Rivers Coaching • Hillsborough, NC • Cameronriverscoaching@gmail.com • Website • Cam is a queer and trans certified life coaching specializing in trauma-informed coaching with an anti-oppression lens. They frame coaching as a space for both personal and social transformation. Areas of coaching include life transitions, self-confidence and self-compassion, unlearning internalized oppression, values exploration, relationship building and boundary setting.
- Daniel Turbert • 919-251-6128 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Daniel Turbert Photography • 605 West Main Street, Suite 108, Carrboro, NC 27510 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • We are a professional photography studio specializing in headshots and fine art portraiture. We love working with creatives, artists, and business professionals. We are proud to support the LQBTQ+ community.
- DJL Training, Inc. • PO Box 72362 • 919-627-7305 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Computer training for people who want to acquire or improve their Microsoft Office skills.
- Dogstar Tattoo Company and Body Piercing • 807 East Main Street Suite 6-101, Durham, NC 27701 • 919-682-0000 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Serving the Triangle since 1997. We're a tattoo and body piercing studio specializing in custom work, offering fine jewelry and quality body piercings. Working to create a safe environment for everyone, we welcome you!
- ExcelLase, Laser Skin & Body Care • 614 West Peace Street, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-833-8484 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Over ten years of laser skin services and body sculpting in a friendly and non judgmental office. Using latest FDA approved lasers. Acne & surgical scars, hair, vein, tattoo, sunspots removal. Cool sculpting , permanent fat removal w/no down time.
- Elizabeth M. Johnson • 1200 Broad St, Durham NC 27705 • 919-237-2370 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • I offer free, peer-led support groups for survivors of abuse as well as professional trainings to help people understand how past abuse affects health and wellness.
- Global Breath • 919-645-7070 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Global Breath • 1809 Chapel Hill Road • 919-645-7070 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Instagram • We are in the midst of a collective awakening, and we are learning what our responsibility is, as white people, as white business owners, and as a community that is nowhere near as diverse as it could/should be.
It is past time to wake up, to listen and to pay attention. At Global Breath, we deeply value inclusivity, accessibility, authenticity, integrity, and love and compassion for all beings. And as a business, we have tended to stay silent on some of the bigger issues that happen in the world, in order to offer people a place of respite from the political noise. We have learned that this is not truly yoga.
As two white owners with a mostly white staff and community, we understand that our silence is not acceptable. We must challenge ourselves and each other to do more, to do better. We know that it is imperative that we use the privilege that we inherited from a deliberately rigged system that is biased in our favor, and our platform within our community, to do everything we can about the violence and injustices that are happening towards Black people.
We know that this practice starts within ourselves. Looking deeply at the racial bias and prejudice that is imbedded within our beings, and how this manifests and translates into our reality and our environment. We don’t have all of the answers, and we are learning what steps to take, so we are starting here. We are using our voices to speak up, and say that this is not ok.
Global Breath believes: Black Lives Matter; trans rights are human rights; accessibility is imperative to inclusivity; all humans deserve housing, food, and healthcare regardless of ability, citizenship status, or class; science is real; humans are valuable and important at all ages.
We have made commitments to do better. These commitments will change and evolve, as we learn and listen. We will mess up, and we are dedicated to doing better, being called out, and being called in.
- Jenni B Design • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Jenni B Designs offer Graphic design, illustration, logos, marketing, flyers, posters, invitations, photo editing, and more.
- Jim Manchester, Web & App Designer • IYI Creative Services, Raleigh NC • 919-576-9389 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Some people think that I'm a website developer, and I am. Some people think I create web-quality promotional videos, and I do. Some people think I'm a top-notch Joomla master, and I certainly qualify for that too. But really, I'm a Community Builder.
- juanice robinson • 919-480-1667 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Decorative Coasters N Things • 5604 sorrell crossing • Website • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn
- Kishia Swift • 919-627-7132 • email@example.com • BC Inflatables • 215 William Penn Plaza • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • We are a family owned and operated business. We are also parents who are constantly striving to provide unique products that impress our customers. Renting inflatables and planning a party is not an easy task, and we aim to help you make the right choice. BC Inflatables mission is to provide clean, alternative fun, in a positive environment, while providing an exceptional service to all of our clients.
- Max Burns • 518-225-0687 • email@example.com • Max Burns UX and Websites • Carrboro, NC • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Queer and trans-owned business for website design and user experience(UX) consulting. Max creates and designs easy to use digital spaces out of outdated websites. He specializes in work with small businesses and non-profits and he is committed to empowering his clients to become more confident in managing their own websites.
- Move With Ease • 1204 Village Market Place Box 193, Morrisville, NC 27560 • Susan@MoveWithEase.net • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Whether you are moving or just getting organized, we can help! Services offered include - floor planning, downsizing, packing, overseeing movers, complete unpacking & setting up your new home. We even hang artwork & make it beautiful!
- Nathanson Adoption Services • 919-844-5212 • Helene@NathansonAdopt.com • Website • We offer adoption consultation, referral, and homestudy services to the LGBTQ community. With social workers in Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, and Wake Forest, we can work with folks in any NC location.
- Queen Bee Party Rentals • 8913 NC Hwy 751, Durham,NC 27713 • 919-907-0233 • email@example.com • Website • We are a full service rental company. We have everything you need for any event. Tents, tables chairs, linens, dance floor, bounce houses, luxury restrooms. If you need it we have it or can get it!
- Robyn Lasseigne • 919-610-0095 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Orange Street Bookkeeping • Durham, NC • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • I am a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor offering virtual bookkeeping services to small businesses. With virtual bookkeeping services through Orange Street Bookkeeping, you can have a professional bookkeeper at a fraction of the cost of hiring an employee. Save the time you would spend doing the bookkeeping yourself. Use that time to grow your business or enjoy more work-life balance.
With clear, detailed financial reports at your fingertips, you are ready to obtain financing or file taxes. Understanding what’s happening with your business’s finances helps you make important decisions that can help you grow. Have peace of mind knowing that your books are accurate and up-to-date.
- Triangle Ecycling • 2717 Western Bypass, Durham NC 27705 • 919-414-3041 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • We recycle computers and other electronics for the Durham Community. We also sell discounted refurbished computers and monitors at our Durham shop. 10% of our profits go to Durham Public Schools.