Hint: Use your device's search function (Ctrl-F or Command-F on a computer) to search through the listed resources for key terms, such as 'vote' or 'lobby'.
- Campaign for Southern Equality • PO Box 364, Asheville NC 28802 • 828-242-1559 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • The Campaign for Southern Equality works across the South for LGBT equality in employment, housing, healthcare and yes, marriage. Love will win.
- Equality NC • PO Box 28768, Raleigh NC 27611 • 919-829-0343 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Equality NC is dedicated to securing equal rights and justice for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) North Carolinians. We lobby the North Carolina General Assembly and state and local governments, and provide public education.
- Log Cabin Republicans of North Carolina • PO Box 61096, Durham NC 27715-1096 • email@example.com • Facebook • The best way to stay connected is on our Meetup Group.
- Pro-Choice North Carolina • 919-424-7701 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 4711 Hope Valley Road, Ste. 4F-509, Durham, NC 27707 • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • Pro-Choice NC is a statewide organization that works exclusively to protect and advance the reproductive rights of all North Carolinians.
- You Can Vote • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • You Can Vote is a NC-based nonpartisan group based in Durham. We help citizens become voters! You Can Vote trains and mobilizes volunteers to educate, register, and empower all North Carolina voters to successfully cast their ballot each year. We accept invitations for speaking, training and voter education events, and can work with you to share information such as Civics 101, History of NC voting rights, civic engagement & voter registration best practices.