Real Estate and Mortgage Services
- Chrysti Peek • 245 NC Hwy 54 E Suite 1010 • 210-624-1717 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Chrysti Peek - Keller Williams Elite Realty. Serving home buyers and sellers in Durham & Orange Counties and surrounding areas.
- Debbey Wade Schaffner • Website • I am part of an open amazing team helping clients buy homes all over the triangle 22 years in real estate. I represent both buyers and sellers. I am here for you! Call me! Let Our "Dream Team" Work For You!
- Derek McManaman • Realtor - Fonville Morisey, 1520 E. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 919-869-1157 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • I am a member of the LGBTQ community, and I would love to assist you in finding your dream home, or selling your current home. Please feel free to contact me at any time!
- Emily Roberts • 501 Realty, 308 W. Main Street, Suite A Durham, NC 27701 • 919-280-2072 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • I lived in Durham for a few years before moving away and happily moved back this year. A change of profession brought me into real estate and I would love to be another resource for those in the LGBTQ community!
- Emily Wade, Real Estate Broker • 501 Realty, 308 W. Main Street, Durham NC 27701 • 919-530-9720 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • LinkedIn • Honored to be a part of the LGBTQ community in the Triangle, and would love to help you with your buying and/or selling real estate needs.
- Ilya Parker • 704-909-9614 • email@example.com • Ilya Parker, Realtor Keller Williams Elite • 245-NC 54, Suite 101 Durham NC 27713 • Website •Facebook • Instagram • LInkedIn • As a Black transmasculine Realtor, I aim to do my part in demystifying the home buying/selling process, and supporting people transitioning from renting to homeownership. My mission is to help people of all income levels, genders, and family structures have greater access to life-saving, stable housing.
- Iron Homes Inspections • 17 Fielding Ct, Durham NC 27703 • 919-720-1530 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Gay Owned and operated home inspection company proudly serving all communities in the Triangle.
- JoEllen Mason, Realtor • 921 Morreene Road, Durham NC 27705 • 919-452-4099 • JEM@JEMRealtor.com • Facebook • Proudly serving the real estate needs of the Durham & Orange County LGBT community since 1994
- .Kory Hodge-Mibelli • RED Collective, 1901 Chapel Hill Rd, Durham, NC 27707 • 704-236-4483 • email@example.com • Website • LinkedIn • As a member of the LGBTQ community in the Triangle, I would love the opportunity to assist you with buying or selling your home. I am a Realtor/Broker and licensed General Contractor in NC. Please contact me for any of your real estate needs!
- Megan Florence • 828-550-2919 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Megan Florence Real Estate, Allen Tate Realtors • 3612 Rogers Branch Rd Wake Forest NC, 27587 • Website • Facebook • Instagram • Helping buyers and sellers in Raleigh, Durham, and the Northern Triangle Region of North Carolina. Megan represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skill using the most innovative technologies currently available. Clients choose to work with Megan for her kindness, dedication to her clients, and enthusiasm for helping others.
- Michael Sullivan • 4100 Five Oaks Drive Unit 22, Durham NC 27707 • 919-608-2372 • Michael@TeamMichaelSullivan.com • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Gay Realtor associated with Fonville Morisey Realty. 23 years market experience in the Triangle. Specialize in sales and leasing.
- Michael Turnage • The Property Shop of the Carolinas LLC, 5900 Oleander Dr, Wilmington NC 28403 • 919-412-9269 • email@example.com • Facebook • I work with buyers and sellers in the Coastal Wilmington area. Feel free to contact me for assistance in this area.
- Octavius Smiley-Humphries • 404-423-6386 • Octavius@thesmileygroup.net • Real Estate team • 321 E. Chapel Hill St. Suite 209 Durham, NC 27701 • Octavius@thesmileygroup.net • Website • Facebook • Instagram • An eclectic group of awesome real estate professionals who bring our authentic selves to everything we do! We cover everything from buying, selling, new home sales, home staging and interior design. We love people and adore real estate. We get to marry our two favorite things and it all ends with a smile!
- O'Neal & Associates • 919-802-4488 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • 15 years in real estate, representing both buyers and sellers. "Putting My Clients First"
- Robert Joines • 4700 Homewood Ct Suite 200, Raleigh NC • 828-280-7235 • email@example.com • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • Happy to help you in any way we can for all of your real estate needs. New to the Triangle? Then look no further. My team will work tirelessly to make sure you find suitable housing and a great environment to grow in your new home!
- Tim Hock Properties • 1208 N. Mangum Street, Durham NC 27701-1403 • 919-801-5151 • Tim@TimHock.com • Website • Facebook • A Full Service, Gay Owned, Gay Friendly Boutique Real Estate Brokerage Firm Specializing In Older Homes and New Construction Homes In ALL Wonderful Neighborhoods near Duke.
- Wendy Tanson, Broker, CRS, ABR, GREEN • 1526 E Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27517 • 919-971-7180 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • LinkedIn • Award-winning Chapel Hill/Durham gay-friendly Realtor helping clients achieve smooth and satisfying moves in Orange, Durham and Chatham counties. Surrounding communities offer a progressive, diverse, socially aware and beautiful place to live.
- William Foy, II • 919-886-9953 • email@example.com • Will Foy • 2020 Redfern Way • 9198869953 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Instagram • LinkedIn • Born in Durham NC and a former local restaurant owner (The Greenhouse Cafe; circa 1995-2000), I’m proud to serve current and future NC residents in their real estate investment endeavors. I can also assist with rental property management, and ADU (accessory dwelling unit) additions---which could simultaneously create rental income while also addressing Durham's growing affordable housing crisis. Pronouns: he/him/his.
- Julie Russ • Homeside Financial, 7072 NC Hwy 751, Durham, NC 27707 • 919-605-0089 • email@example.com • Website • I provide consultative mortgage services to my clients and help navigate them through the process of buying or refinancing a home. With access to a large array of products and grant funds I can help find the right solution for most individuals.