Hint: Use your device's search function (Ctrl-F or Command-F on a computer) to search through the listed resources for key terms, such as 'games' or 'family'.
February 2023: We have recently added two fields to our request form. You will see LGBTQ-owned? and AAILA-owned? on some entries. These are self-declared fields. AAILA is 'African, Asian, Indigenous, Latin American'.
- Bull City LGBTQ Professionals • firstname.lastname@example.org • Bull City LGBTQ professionals is a social group designed for networking and mingling that meets bi-monthly in the downtown Durham area. Locations vary each time. It is a friendly, welcoming group and average attendance ranges from 30-90.
- Geeks & Gaymers of North Carolina • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Geek Club located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC Metropolitan Area for members of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Community and their allies.
- Kappa Xi Omega • 951-109-5152 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Kappa Xi Omega Sorority Inc is defined as a sorority for the professional and cultured lesbian woman and her members adhere to that definition in all aspects. In keeping with this, Kappa Xi Omega strongly adheres to the policy of unity within the LGBT Greek
- LGBTriangle • Reddit • A social community and news aggregate for local LGBTQ folks. Please drop by and check us out!
- Raleigh Area Gay Parents - Triangle Families • Facebook • This group was created to facilitate communication and foster community among LBGTQ parents and their allies in the Triangle region of North Carolina (Chapel Hill/Durham/Raleigh). • LGBTQ-owned? Yes • AAILA-Owned? Yes
- Raleigh Business and Professional Network (RBPN) • PO Box 18844, Raleigh NC 27619 • RaleighBizNetwork@gmail.com • Facebook • Twitter • A non-profit networking organization for LGBTQ professionals and Allies in the Raleigh NC area. To establish and nurture a network of business and professional resources; encourage fellowship and support & be positive role models.
- Rainbow Gathering • 221 Union St, Cary, NC 27511 • 919-348-9599 • Website • Facebook • Rainbow Gathering provides a supportive community and an inclusive gathering place for individuals who identify as LGBTQIA+, our allies, families and friends. The intention is to be a community that promotes St. Paul s as a welcoming community.
- Sunday Assembly Chapel Hill • PO Box 1633, Carrboro, NC • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • A radically inclusive community without religion, welcoming regardless of belief or nonbelief, for those who want to live better, help often, and wonder more. Meeting 2nd Sundays 10:30am at the ArtsCenter, social events in between. Family friendly!
- Triangle Area Gay Scientists • firstname.lastname@example.org • 2121 Woodrow Street Durham, NC • Website • TAGS (Triangle Area Gay Scientists) has held social potlucks for members on 2nd Saturdays since 1977. We welcome new members, scientists nor not!
- Triangle Freethought Society • PO Box 4491, Cary NC 27519 • 919-740-2939 • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Triangle Freethought Society is a 501(c)3 organization for secular values and secular life in the Triangle area. TFS serves the needs and interests of our diverse community through activism, social activities, education and charitable work.
- Triangle Polyamory Meetup • firstname.lastname@example.org • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A social, support, and educational organization for Triangle area individuals who practice honest ethical non-monogamy; including Polyamory, open relationships, etc. Open to all area adults regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
- Triangle Pride Band • email@example.com • Website • Facebook • Instagram •Triangle Pride Band is an LGBTQ+ and ally community band program in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of North Carolina, with weekly rehearsals at Longleaf School of the Arts in Raleigh. We welcome all interested adults (18+), regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, or ability, to join us in lifting up our community through music!