- Bull City LGBTQ Professionals • [email protected] • Bull City LGBTQ professionals is a social group designed for networking and mingling that meets bi-monthly in the downtown Durham area. Locations vary each time. It is a friendly, welcoming group and average attendance ranges from 30-90.
- Geeks & Gaymers of North Carolina • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Geek Club located in the Raleigh/Durham, NC Metropolitan Area for members of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Community and their allies.
- Kappa Xi Omega • 951-109-5152 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • Kappa Xi Omega Sorority Inc is defined as a sorority for the professional and cultured lesbian woman and her members adhere to that definition in all aspects. In keeping with this, Kappa Xi Omega strongly adheres to the policy of unity within the LGBT Greek
- LGBTriangle • Reddit • A social community and news aggregate for local LGBTQ folks. Please drop by and check us out!
- Rainbow Gathering • St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 221 Union Street, Cary NC 27511 • 919-348-9599 • [email protected] • Rainbow Gathering is a group for LGBTQ individuals and our allies. Our goal is to provide a safe zone where we can celebrate and affirm our identities and fellowship with each other. We meet every 3rd Friday of the month at 7:00pm
- Raleigh Area Gay Families/Triangle Families • [email protected] • Facebook • This group was created to facilitate communication and foster community among gay parents and their allies in the Triangle region of North Carolina (Chapel Hill/Durham/Raleigh).
- Raleigh Business and Professional Network (RBPN) • PO Box 18844, Raleigh NC 27619 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • A non-profit networking organization for LGBTQ professionals and Allies in the Raleigh NC area. To establish and nurture a network of business and professional resources; encourage fellowship and support & be positive role models.
- ReachOUT NC • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • ReachOUT NC provides volunteer, social, and leadership opportunities for LGBT people and their allies. Through performing service projects, ReachOUT NC strives to enhance LGBT visibility, promote goodwill, and unite communities throughout NC.
- The Society of Femmes, Inc • [email protected] • Facebook • We are a Society for women 25 and older who are looking to enjoy life by building lifelong bonds with others like ourselves. Our members are self-identified as feminine lesbian or feminine bisexual women who are into building strong families.
- Sunday Assembly Chapel Hill • PO Box 1633, Carrboro, NC • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • A radically inclusive community without religion, welcoming regardless of belief or nonbelief, for those who want to live better, help often, and wonder more. Meeting 2nd Sundays 10:30am at the ArtsCenter, social events in between. Family friendly!
- Triangle Area Gay Scientists (TAGS) • PO Box 1137, Chapel Hill NC 27514 • 336-278-5250 • [email protected] • Website • Since 1977, TAGS members have gathered for a potluck on the 2nd Saturday of each month in our members' homes - in Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, and elsewhere. TAGS' focus is science but all are welcome. Bring a dish and conversation to share.
- Triangle Freethought Society • PO Box 4491, Cary NC 27519 • 919-740-2939 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Triangle Freethought Society is a 501(c)3 organization for secular values and secular life in the Triangle area. TFS serves the needs and interests of our diverse community through activism, social activities, education and charitable work.
- Triangle Polyamory Meetup • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Twitter • A social, support, and educational organization for Triangle area individuals who practice honest ethical non-monogamy; including Polyamory, open relationships, etc. Open to all area adults regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
- TriangleRiders Motorcycle Group • [email protected] • Website • Gay and Lesbian motorcycle group. We meet the third Saturday each month for a group ride (usually March to Nov). The route varies and takes us to a location for lunch. All levels of riding ability welcome as well as all styles of bikes and riders.