- iNSIDEoUT • P.O. Box 25429 Durham, NC 27702 • 919-706-2941 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Instagram • iNSIDEoUT is a youth-led network of safe spaces, resources, and opportunities for LGBTQ+ youth to unite and organize. We elevate and celebrate the voices and knowledge of LGBTQ+ youth of all backgrounds.
- Friendly, Loving Support • 1012 Oberlin Road, Raleigh NC 27605 • 919-833-1117 • [email protected] • Website • Friendly, Loving Support (FLS) is a group for LGBTQIA youth with disabilities. We are fully accessible to any type of disability and meet twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday (unless stated otherwise). Contact us for more info!
- Haven House / Wrenn House • 908 W. Morgan Street, Raleigh NC 27603 • 919-832-7866 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • LinkedIn • Wrenn House is the only homeless, runaway and crisis intervention program and shelter for youth in the Triangle. Wrenn House provides immediate intervention and short term shelter 24/7 for youths ages 10-17. 908 W. Morgan Street, Raleigh NC 27603
- Queer Oriented Rap/Rock Day School • 1005 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705 • 503-680-0763 • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • This is a week-long overnight summer camp for queer/trans youth or youth of LGBTQ families, with special focus on youth in the South. Young people ages 12-17 form bands and write songs to perform at the end of the week. They also attend workshops on issue
- Safe Schools NC • [email protected] • Website • Facebook • Safe Schools NC supports LGBTQ students, teachers, and families. We provide confidential advice on bullying and harassment, talk to student groups, and train teachers on creating safe classrooms.